We're back indoors!
Safety for in-person worship
- Out of love for your neighbor we ask all attenders to practice social distancing.
- Families are encouraged to sit together
but remain six feet apart from others households
- Masks are required during the service except when listening to the sermon and taking communion.
- Mask are required when singing
- All volunteers handling bulletins or
communion will wear masks and gloves
- We will not serve coffee or food.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You can still give via “Bill Pay”, mailing a check, or through online giving
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations.
- Bathrooms will be open. We ask that use be limited to two people at a time
- We will receive Communion each week in a new safer manner