We're looking for the right person with passion for youth ministry and skills to help students 6th-12th grade grow as disciples of Jesus Christ!
Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church
PART-TIME (with a possible move to Full Time)
Help students 6th -12th grade grow as disciples of Jesus Christ by providing leadership, planning, and administration of the Youth Ministries at Fellowship EPC.
Reports to: The Senior Pastor.
Works with: Elder for Youth Committee and Christian Education Committee.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ
- Christ-like character (see 1 Timothy 3:I-13)
- Heart for young children and families
- Ability to relate well to parents and children
- Strong support for the theological and biblical framework of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
- Ability to lead teams
- Experience using online social and other digital platforms to support youth ministry
- Applicable education or experience in Youth Ministry or youth programs (recommended: Bachelor's degree in Youth Ministry or similar field and 2+ years youth ministry experience)
- Oversee and help lead weekly ministry groups of senior high and mid-high students
- Plan and lead retreats, mission projects, and outreach events to the community and schools
- Partner with parents to help students to grow as disciples of Jesus at home
- Oversee and help lead Sunday School classes for mid-high and senior high youth
- Recruit and equip adult volunteer youth leaders
- Work to integrate youth into the life and leadership of the church (e.g. worship, children's ministries, community outreach, world outreach, etc.)
- Work with Elders to lead committee meetings and oversee budget
- Other responsibilities designated by the Pastor
To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.