We're looking for the right person with passion for children's ministry and skills to help kids age 0 to 5th grade grow as disciples of Jesus Christ!
PART-TIME (with possible move to Full Time)
- Help Fellowship children birth through 5th grade grow as disciples of Jesus Christ, providing oversight, planning, development, administration and evaluation of the Children Ministries at Fellowship EPC.
- Reports to: The Senior Pastor.
- Works with: Elder for Children Ministries, Pastor of Youth and Young Adults and Christian Education Committee.
- Clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ
- Christ-like character (see 1 Timothy 3:I-13)
- Heart for young children and families
- Ability to relate well to parents and children
- Strong support for the theological and biblical framework of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
- Ability to lead teams
- Experience using online social and other digital platforms to support youth ministry
- Applicable education or experience in Children’s Ministry, Christian Education or youth programs (recommended: Bachelor's degree in Children’s ministry or similar field and 2+ years children’s or youth ministry experience)
- Help Fellowship kids, birth-5th grade grow into disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Actively get to know the Fellowship’s children (0-5th grade) and their families.
- Working with the CE committee to shepherd children through Sunday Worship, Mid-Week programs and supporting Discipleship at Home.
- Lead the CE committee in ongoing planning, development, and continual improvement of Fellowship’s Children Ministry.
- Oversee organization, administration and supervision, of all aspects of Fellowship’s Children’s Programs (e.g. nursery, Jr. Church, Sunday School, Fellowship Kids program, and profession of faith/sacrament classes, and VBS)
- Oversee the protection and safety of children at Fellowship.
- Maintain communication with church office, congregation and other Fellowship ministries.
- Participate in staff meetings and regular meetings with Sr. Pastor.
- Oversee recruitment, training, and support of Children’s Ministry volunteers.
- Plan, oversee, and communicate events in the Children’s Ministry calendar.
- Oversee Children’s Ministry budget.
To apply send resume to: email@example.com.