There are two ways to enjoy this outdoor service, 1) under a tent with others, or 2) from the comfort of your vehicle.
Under the tent
If you are comfortable sitting with others under a tent, please bring a lawn chair or blanket to sit on.
Attendance for the tent will be limited to 100 people, so we can social distance.
People can also sit outside the tent on the large lawn. Just remember to socially distance and bring your own shade. Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
From your vehicle
If you would like to attend an outdoor service but would like more distance, you can watch the service from your car and listen to the service on 90.7 FM.
- Masks are welcome but not required for in-person services. But we do ask that everybody respect one another's space and social distance.
The service for each Sunday will include singing, prayers, Scripture readings, sermon and communion.
For now, we will not have Jr. Church and the service will be shorter. We welcome kids to the service and understand they may need to move around or dance as we sing😊.
If you're not comfortable gathering yet that is ok. There is no rush or pressure to return. We will Live Stream the Sunday service online to Fellowship’s YouTube channel.
Safety Guidelines for the Outdoor Service
- Out of love for your neighbor we ask all attenders to practice social distancing.
- Families are encouraged to sit together
but remain six feet apart from others households
- Masks are welcomed and encouraged but not
- All volunteers handling bulletins or
communion will wear masks and gloves
- We will not serve coffee or food.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You can still give via “Bill Pay”, mailing a check, or through online giving
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations.
- Bathrooms will be open. We ask that use be limited to two people at a time
- We will receive Communion each week in a new safer manner